Setting the BROKEN HEARTED free!
- Can a Christian be demon “possessed?” NO. To be possessed means that the evil spirits are living in your spirit and are in almost total control of the person. The Holy Ghost lives in the spirit-man & the demons cannot get into this area.
- Can a Christian have spirits or be “demonized? YES. The Greek word “daimonizomai” is translated as “possessed” in the KJV. It means to be under the control of a spirit, in various degrees. Demons can enter INTO the body or the brain of a Christian in many different ways. A) They may be inhabiting the body or brain prior to salvation & were never cast out after being born again. I call this “CARRYOVER” (see Teaching section). B) They may have entered the body or brain when the Christian backslid & turned their back on the Lord to return to a temporary sinful lifestyle. C) They may have entered the body while in the womb thru family or generational sins, word curses or witchcraft curses. D) The person may be “oppressed” & the demons may not be INSIDE the body or the brain. They may be attacking from the outside only. 100% of all Christians face this daily.
- Does it say anywhere in the Bible that a Christian CANNOT have spirits? NO. Teaching that a Christian cannot have demons is an “old wives’s tale” and has no Biblical support. Jesus called deliverance “the Children’s Bread” (Mt. 15:26), meaning it was for God’s children. Deliverance benefits were paid for in the Atonement. Delivering sinners from demons can be dangerous because they have no spiritual weapons to fight the spirits when they attempt re-entry. If the spirits re-enter the body the person’s condition can become worse than before the original deliverance (Mt. 12:43-45).
- Can a Christian SELF-DELIVER from soul wounds, spirits, physical diseases & mental illnesses? YES! The ministry of “Laying on of Hands” applies to all believers, including oneself (Mk. 16:18).
- How do I actually do it? Please see below:
- You must be desperate and determined to be delivered. You must want the spirits out of your life more than anything else in the world. A CASUAL APPROACH WILL NOT WORK! If you hold back the evil spirits will sense your hesitation & they won’t leave.
- You must have repented of ALL your sin with tears & deep sincerity. Casual repentance will not help. You must hate your sin & run from unforgiveness, anger, bitterness, fornication & pride (Mt. 6:24, Lk. 16:13). You must be willing to give the Lord everything you have & make a complete surrender of your life to Him, without reservation. YOU CANNOT HOLD BACK! (Lk. 14:33).
- You must be ready to fight for your life. The Kingdom of God must suffer violence & the violent must take it by force (Mt. 11:12, Mt. 22:37). If you won’t fight, the demons won’t have to fight to stay. You will reap what you sow (Gal. 6:7-8).
- Spend as much time in prayer as you can prior to your deliverance date and ask a couple of close friends to pray for you in preparation. Keep fasting to a minimum. Get plenty of rest. You must show the Lord & the Kingdom of Darkness you are serious. If you don’t show them, they will continue to show you; sickness, misery, suffering, sorrow, frustration, disease, guilt, shame, confusion, headaches, heartaches & pre-mature death.
- WARNING! IF YOU HAVE NOT REPENTED OF ALL YOUR SIN & FORGIVEN EVERYONE IN YOUR LIFE & ARE UN-WILLING TO MAKE RESTITUTION WHERE APPLICABLE, YOU ARE NOT TO PROCEED! IF YOU CONTINUE, YOU PROCEED BASED ON YOUR OWN FAITH IN THE WORD OF GOD & THE PERSONAL PRESENCE OF THE HOLY SPIRIT IN YOUR LIFE.
- UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL YOU HOLD ANY REPRESENTATIVE OF HARDCORE CHRISTIANITY, INC. RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY KIND OF BENEFIT OR DETRIMENT YOU MAY EXPERIENCE DURING OR AS A RESULT OF THIS PROCESS. YOU UNDERSTAND NO MONIES ARE TO BE PAID TO HARDCORE CHRISTIANITY, INC. FOR THIS SERVICE (Mt. 10:18). H.C.C., Inc. DOES NOT CHARGE FEES FOR GOD’S BENEFITS. DONATIONS HOWEVER, ARE APPRECIATED & ACCEPTED.
- Worship the Lord & tell Him how beautiful & wonderful He is. Invite the manifest presence of the Holy Spirit into your room. Relax while worshiping. Take your time. Express your love for Him & your complete dependence on Him and His mercy (Ps. 5:7, 29:2, 66:4, 150).
- Lay down in a comfortable area in a quiet, dimly lit room, void of auditory or visual distractions. Relax & meditate on the goodness of the Lord & His Word. Reduce your heart & breathing rates (Ps. 46:10, 63:6).
- Place your hands on the skin of your lower abdomen & silently in your mind, begin to cover yourself by faith with the precious Blood of Christ thru your groin, hips & internal organs. Worship, glorify & magnify His Greatness & thank Him for His Blood as intensely as you can. Meditate on the rich, beauty of His life saving Blood. Focus on the broken body of Christ He willfully gave for your healing (I Cor. 11:24). Pray in your mind only, not audibly (Mk. 16:18, Mt. 19:15).
- Repeat this procedure over your stomach, heart, throat, forehead & back of the neck. Spend several minutes on each area, silently praying/meditating on the precious, powerful, healing, delivering, enriching, Blood of Jesus as sincerely & as aggressively as you can (Mt. 8:3). These are the areas spirits usually reside in the body.
- Manifestations may begin. You may feel something unusual in your body such as: pain, twitching, pushing, pulling, pressure, tightness, butterflies, quivering, shaking, aching, coldness, cramping, paralysis, numbness, nausea or movements. You may have strange thoughts racing thru your mind. These are spirits manifesting. These sensations indicate you have the Anointing. The demons are moving in fear & the Holy Spirit is present & is exposing the spirits. Keep going. Your faith is working!
- Breath out of your mouth while you are commanding the spirits to come out using only your mind. Be aggressive & forceful. Switch to verbal commands when the spirits start to come out. Use your mind commands and verbal commands in unison with determination & aggression. The more you use your faith the more pleased your Heavenly Father becomes (Heb. 11:6).
- Caution! If you experience violent shaking, severe cramping, frightening visions, loud voices or have material objects move or fall in the room, DISCONTINUE your prayer time & seek assistance with someone you trust & has experience expelling evil spirits (Mk. 9:20).
Expelling the Evil Entities
- Demons are subject to the Name of Jesus, the Blood of Jesus, the Cross of Calvary, the Resurrection of Christ, the Word of God, the Holy Ghost and your child like Faith. Christ came in the flesh and now is your Prophet and High Priest in Heaven (Heb. 3:1).
- When the spirits leave, you may experience something physical: pressure lifting out of your head or body, dissipating coldness, coughing, vomiting, burping, spiting, yawning, wrenching in the stomach or shaking & releasing. When they leave you may feel euphoria, body warmth or lightness come over your brain or body or a clearing in your mind. This is a sign the spirits are leaving or have left your body. Keep going. You are winning in Jesus mighty name.
- Speak directly to the spirits (Mk. 11) & your physical or mental illness & command them to leave your body & brain in the name of the Lord. Start using your mind and transition to verbal commands. Do not pray anymore. You already prayed and God said yes. Take command and use your authority (Lk. 10:19, Mt. 18:18). Remind the demons that you have repented of all your sins, that all doors to sin have been closed and that they have no legal right to damage or hold you in bondage anymore. If God gives you the name of the demons or their number, you can use this information to command them to leave as Jesus did in Mark 5:8-9. You can also call them out by the symptoms they are causing (disability, depression, pain, lust, anger, envy, confusion, fear, cancer, bipolar, ulcer, OCD, PTSD, etc.) as Jesus did in Mark 9:25.
- Remind them the Lord Jesus came to destroy their works & the devil is defeated (Jn. 12:31, 16:11). Command them to listen & leave. You have been given power to crush serpents & scorpions & over ALL the power of the enemy (Lk. 10:19). You will not be hurt. Continue to tell the devil about the Blood & how he is defeated & command them ALL to leave your body & brain in the mighty name of Christ Jesus. Rebuke them sharply & bind them & command them to loose you (Mt. 18:18). Demons can be “beaten down” by Godly commands & Holy Scripture. Quote Bible verses about the power of the Blood and the Glory of the Cross.
- Renounce any spirits that got into your body thru religion or church denominations (Catholicism, false protestant churches, Mormonism, Amish, Christian Science, Advent-ism, JW’s, Hindu, Islam, Buddhism, Masons, Shriner’s, KKK, cults, etc.). Renounce all sexual perversions (adultery, fornication, escorts, group sex, divorce, bestiality, sexual abuse, homosexuality, pornography, etc.) & sinful friends & the occult (palm readers, horoscopes, readings, channeling, talking to the dead, astrology, religious rituals, new age, christian new age, tarot cards, etc.). Renounce Renounce any spirits that entered your body thru sexual intercourse (hetero or homosexual) with someone who was also infected with spirits (transfer spirits).
- Renounce and reject any sin, masonry, iniquity, child abuse, disability, illness trends, wickedness trends, witchcraft or poverty curses passed down to you from your sinful family tree. Renounce any generational sin or curses, going back 10 generations .
- After you are delivered, go thru the “Procedure” section again to be sure they are all gone. If they are not, repeat steps 3 & 4 again. If they have all left, spend the next hour worshiping the Lord & immediately seek the Baptism of the Holy Spirit (Rom. 8, Acts 2, 8, 10, 19, I Cor. 14) and release your Gift of Tongues. This is critical.
- VERY IMPORTANT! Complete this Bible study right away: Acts 19, Romans 12:1-2, I John 2:15-17, Eph. 4: 21-32, 6:11-18, II Cor. 7:1, John 5:14, 8:11, Matthew 12, Luke 11, Heb. 12:1, Jas. 1:21, I Thes. 4:7 & John chapters 14, 15, 16.
After Deliverance (VERY IMPORTANT)
Proceed to the “POST DELIVERANCE” section on page 1 of this web site right away!
You just received a miracle from God (Mk. 9:38-39)! Your new life begins right now!